Employable Me 2 – Broadcast Documentary Series
ABC / Northern Pictures
(Dir. Cian O’Clery / DOP. Peter Coleman)
* Screen Producers Australia Awards 2019 – Winner – Documentary Program or Series Production of the Year
* New York International TV & Film Awards – Gold World Medal for Documentary
* The Rose D’Or Award 2019 – Nominated – Reality and Factual Entertainment
* AACTA Awards 2019 – Nominated – Best Direction in Non-Fiction Television
* AACTA Awards 2019 – Nominated – Best Documentary or Factual Program
Employable Me is an Australian television documentary series, which features job-seekers determined to show that having a physical disability or neurological condition shouldn't make them unemployable.
As sound recordist on this ob-doc I was required to be quick on my feet and get things right the first time, every time. It was a fast paced shoot but a very rewarding experience, getting the privilege of watching the character's story unfold.